How to find us?
Tel. +371 67 321 519, +371 67 320 919 (Konsulinis skyrius)
Fax +371 67 321 589
If the passport lost of stolen
Created: 2019.10.23 / Updated: 2020.12.18 11:02
If you have lost your identity document, you can report it in one of the following ways:
- using the Electronic Services Information System;
- upon arrival at any migration branch in Lithuania;
- upon arrival at the consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad.
If the passport or ID card was lost, damaged or expired, at the consular post of the embassy:
- Lithuanian travel document can be issued to Lithuanian citizens and current residents of Lithuania. The document is valid only to come back to Lithuania.
- Temporary passport can be issued for those who intend to travel further.