Public Tender: exciting opportunity for companies from Latvia to invest in a new Multifunctional Sports and Education Centre in Vilnius
Information for potential investors and operators:
The deadline for submission of participation request for Vilnius Multifunctional Hub (Stadium) concession project has been extended to 31st of January, 2017.
Key information on the project is presented below:
· A stadium for at least 15,000 spectators.
· Up to 1,500 m2 of space for a sports museum.
· Educational facilities (kindergarten with capacity for at least 300 pupils).
· Facilities for football, basketball, athletics, handball, and other sports.
· Contracting authority – the City of Vilnius and the Department of Physical Education and Sports under the Government of the Republic of Lithuania
More detailed information about the project could be found here.
The tender documents (including unofficial English translation of all documents) could be found on the webpage of the Department of Physical Education and Sports as well as on the webpage of the City.
Participants are invited to submit participation request through the CVP IS until 31st of January, 2017 at 13:00.
Should you require additional details or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Head of our Public Procurement Division, Mr. Giedrius Krasauskas (e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +370 219 7935).