Information on the amendments to the conditions of the tendering procedure and extension of the deadline for submission of participation request for Vilnius Multifunctional Hub (Stadium) concession project
Information for potential investors and operators:
The deadline for submission of participation request for Vilnius Multifunctional Hub (Stadium) concession project has been extended to the 1st of March, 2017.
Key information on the project is presented below:
- A stadium for at least 15,000 spectators.
- Up to 1,500 m2 of space for a sports museum.
- Educational facilities (kindergarten with capacity for at least 300 pupils).
- Facilities for football, basketball, athletics, handball, and other sports.
- Contracting authority – the City of Vilnius and the Department of Physical Education and Sports under the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.
Detailed information about amendments of the conditions could be found here.
The tender documents and amendments of the conditions (including unofficial English translation of all documents) could be found on the web page of the Department of Physical Education and Sports as well as on the web page of the City.
Participants are invited to submit participation request through the CVP IS until 1st March, 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Should you require additional details or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Giedrius Krasauskas, Head of our Public Procurement Division (e-mail: [email protected], tel.: +370 219 7935).