- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister expresses his condolences over fire victims in Japan
On July 18, Foreign Minister Linas Linkevičius in a letter to Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono expressed his condolences over the dozens of deaths in the Kyoto city fire.
„On behalf of the people of Lithuania, I would like to express our deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to the families of those who faded away and to those who suffered in this tragic incident. We also wish speedy recovery to all the injured and strength to the affected in this time of mourning“, – Minister of Foreign Affairs L. Linkevičius noted in the letter.