- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister congratulates United States of America on Independence Day
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and all the people of the country on America's Independence Day.
In his congratulations letter, the Lithuanian Foreign Minister writes that the Fourth of July remains very important to all the nations around the world that cherish the principles of freedom and democracy.
L. Linkevičius appreciates the U.S. effort to strengthen security of Lithuania and of the whole region. In addition, Lithuania’s Foreign Minister emphasizes the importance of our transatlantic cooperation and strategic partnership with the U.S., the need for the American military presence in the Baltic region, as well as the necessity to step up energy security.