- 2019-03-25 to 2019-03-26 On 25-26 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a circuit session of the Governmental Commission on EU Affairs (VESK) in Brussels
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Juozas Vitkus Engineering battalion in Kaunas
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 2:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-28 On 26-28 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in political consultations in Helsinki, Finland
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-27 On 26-27 March, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Madrid
Linkevičius congratulates the new Armenian Foreign Minister
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan.
In his letter of congratulations, the Foreign Minister emphasizes Lithuania's aim to promote bilateral relations and the EU-Armenia relationship. Linkevičius writes that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the EU and Armenia will further advance Armenia's economic prosperity, democratic reforms, and good governance.
Lithuania's Foreign Minister also believes that trust and hope, which were demonstrated by the people of Armenia, will inspire the new Government of Armenia for great works.
Z. Mnatsakanyan was appointed as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on 12 May. Prior to that he served as the Ambassador of Armenia to the United Nations.