- 2019-06-17 On 17 June, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participate in the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
Key decisions on the Alliance's comprehensive response to threats taken at the NATO summit
On 11-12 July in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the NATO summit as part of a delegation led by the President Dalia Grybauskaitė. The meeting charted NATO's path in a changing world for the years ahead. The Alliance is adapting to be a more agile, responsive and innovative organisation, which defends itself against any threat.
The Brussels Summit Declaration was issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting.
Linkevičius also participated in a working dinner of the North Atlantic Council‘s Foreign Ministers, during which NATO's southern challenges were discussed. The Ministers of NATO's partner countries – Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia – and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also took part in the working dinner.