- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
On 28 October, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Secretary General of the Intergovernmental Organisation for International Carriage by Rail (OTIF) Wolfgang Küpper.
On 4 October in Vilnius, Lithuania’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs organized the second international trade policy conference “Shaping the Future of Trade: Outlook on Asia”. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius delivered opening remarks, emphasizing the importance of trade rules and of embracing the potential of new technology in developing business relations with Asia.
On 19 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with members of the American-Lithuanian Business Council’s business mission. The delegation was comprised of representatives from the eleven U.S. companies operating in Lithuania in different sectors.
From June 12 to 16, the Ambassador Gediminas Varvuolis is visiting Singapore, where he takes part in ASEF (Asia-Europe Foundation, https://www.asef.org/) Board of Governors meeting and other bilateral meetings. In his speech, the Ambassador underlined the importance of increasing visibility of the Foundation, particularly among the youth, and thanked ASEF for presentation of ASEF programs to Lithuanian artists, who are looking for support to their projects in Asian countries. During the meeting, attention was also paid to the reform of the Foundation and current issues.
On 5 April, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius visited the U.S. state of Ohio, where he presented opportunities for investment in Lithuania, as well as the country’s economic and political priorities.
On 21-22 February, an informal meeting of trade ministers took place in Bucharest, Romania. The event was attended by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Albinas Zananavičius. Trade ministers discussed the EU-US trade relations and opportunities for modernizing the World Trade Organization (WTO).